Limitations for filling Complaint

The complaint may be filed within two years from the date on which cause of action arises.


Any party aggrieved form the final order of District Forum may appeal to State Commission within 30 days. Similarly, any party aggrieved from the final order passed in original complaint decided by the State Commission may appeal to National Commission within 30 days. Order passed by National Commission in complaint filed before it is appeal able in Supreme Court within 30 days. Appeal may contain information as per model form shown below with certified copy of order. Any order, which is not final order, may be challenged in revision before higher respective Commission.